The Provo 4th District Courthouse has been named the top construction project of 2018 by Utah Construction & Design magazine in its Most Outstanding Projects edition. In all, the magazine handed out 35 awards to 34 projects located in the Beehive State, covering all types of markets, including general building, heavy construction, highway projects and civil construction.
Firms from Utah’s architectural, engineering and construction industry submitted a record 101 projects for consideration this year. A panel of seven industry professionals, including key association leaders and representatives from the state of Utah’s Division of Facilities Construction and Management and Department of Transportation, evaluated the submitted projects.
Utah Construction & Design magazine will host its sixth annual Most Outstanding Projects Awards Breakfast on Dec. 11 at the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City.
Americom Technology contributed to the following award winning projects:
- Project of the Year, Provo 4th District Courthouse, Okland Construction
- Commercial/Office, Intermountain Gardner Transformation Center, Jacobsen Construction
- Green/Sustainable, SLC Fire Station No. 14, Zwick Construction
- Higher Education-Small, University of Utah Alumni House, Zwick Construction.
- Municipal, SLC Fire Station No. 3, Wadman Corp
Americom Technology would like to thank and congratulate everyone involved in each of these award-winning projects for the opportunity to be part of the team. It’s an honor to work along-side fellow professionals that exemplify our same values of quality, safety, and integrity.