Scope of work: Horizontal Directional Drilled Approximately 1000’ of 12” Casing in rock. Horizontal Directional Drilled Approximately 400’ of 8” gas line and 2000’ of 4”.
- Client: Flare Construction Inc.
- Time-line: September, 2017 – October, 2017
- Equipment Used: DitchWitch MT16
- Distance: 1400 feet
- Location: Park City, UT
- Client Issue: Client needed to replace existing gas line next to busy highway and under hiking trails.
- Americom Solution: Americom performed the project using a directional Drill 4”, 8” HDPE and 12” HDPE Casing without a single public complaint.
“Everything was clean and restored to the original conditions. I never received one complaint or concern from our trail users during the entire process so that tells me that they did a fantastic job of keeping the tunnel open and safe while they were there working. What a refreshing experience to work with people who were serious about keeping their promises and cared about the quality of their work.”
Trails Maintenance Supervisor,
Snyderville Basin Recreation