IT/AV SYSTEMS WITH AV CONTROL FOR YOUR FACILITIES
An up-to-date IT/AV infrastructure can extend the lifecycle of a facility’s audiovisual network. And with the increasing convergence of AV and data networks, Americom, a BICSI RCDD certified contractor is a perfect partner for AV installs. Leviton IT/AV systems make it possible for Americom to be the AV experts for their customers with plug-and-play signal extensions products and migration capability to support future technologies.
Leviton AV Signal Extenders allow facilities to use versatile category-rated cable to carry high-bandwidth signals to the latest devices anywhere in the room. Leviton audio amplifiers easily integrate with the existing infrastructure while helping to comply with ADA decibel requirements. And with simple AV control options and autoswitching capability, end users can easily add/control inputs from up to three different sources.
- Pre-configured 8-button control panel for easy display and source control
- Autoswitching wallplate includes three inputs: two HDMI® and one VGA with audio
- Compatible with other HDBaseT™ certified equipment such as projectors with integrated HDBaseT receivers
- System longevity capable of supporting future HD video, 3D, 2K, and 4K performance requirements, up to 2160p
- Installation and testing using the same tools used for datacom infrastructure
- Assurance that comes from third-party verification and certification of AV signal transmission performance
- Limited lifetime connectivity link/channel warranty when system is installed by Americom
Get connected and stay connected with Americom’s IT/AV infrastructure networks.